Well, it's officially winter! Here are my must-have beauty essentials during the dry, cold winter months! What are some of your faves? ☃💁💋❄
From left to right:
1. Moisturizer! I use Strivectin SD's stretch mark concentrate, but use it as regular moisturizer. It has worked wonders on my face, neck and hands. It tightens and moisturizes beautifully and is not greasy. It's even eliminated some minor wrinkles. I would also recommend this during weight-loss, to help prevent loose skin.
2. Sunless tanning, because otherwise I look like Casper 👻👻👻. I LOVE Neutragena's Micro-Mist airbrush tanning spray. I've tried all sorts and brands and other than Janet, my spray tan artist, this is my go-to! Zero spotting, even color and doesn't look orange. I use Level 3 on my body and Level 2 on my face.
3. A solid sunblock. I use a tinted one with coverage because I have some hyperpigmentation I'm insecure about. This one is by Hydroxatone. Remember, just because it's gloomy, doesn't mean you're not exposed to sun rays. More sunblock = less wrinkles! 👊👊👊
4. My current #obsession! Revlon's Matte Balms (pictured shade: Fierce). I actually hate lip gloss and lipstick, I usually only rock them during special occasions and photoshoots. I'm a chapstick/ balm/ lip tint kind of girl and this is all in one! Not sticky, works like a matte lipstick and balm combined. So in love!💋
5. And of course, good old chapstick. Pictured: Burtsbees' pomegranate flavor.